Annual Multi Trip


Annual Multi Trip Travel Insurance

If you travel several times a year, it would be worth investigating annual policies. Multi trip insurance policies will cover you for a 12 month period for a set price which allows multiple trips of up to 45 or even 62 days individual duration (maximum 31 days for ages 70-74 years). If you plan to take a longer trip, these policies are not suitable, you will require our Long Stay Single Trip policy for journeys of over 45 or 62 days.

You can buy Annual cover as an individual, or for a couple or family. Significantly discounted annual prices are available to couples and families. The levels of cover ensure peace of mind and protection for you and your family.

These policies cover a good range of sports and activities and gives the opportunity to upgrade to include cover for the more extreme activities, such as skydiving, high altitude trekking and sports such as rugby and polo. Requests for cover for some of these activities will need to be referred to our underwriters for consideration and may incur additional cost and conditions.

Gold and Silver Annual policies will cover up to 21 days wintersports free of charge, in the 12 month period of cover. Maximum age of 74 applies to these policies.

Please note that it is best if you set the start date of your Multi Trip cover as soon as you require cancellation cover for any pre-booked trip. On a Single Trip policy, you are covered for cancellation as soon as the policy is issued, but on Annual Multi-Trip cover, nothing is working for you until the start date that you choose.

We have a choice of several Annual policies, with a cover level to suit you, prioviding either worldwide travel insurance, or just for the European area.

Find out the best possible price for your travel insurance


Holiday Makers

Families, couples or individuals

Families, couples or individuals on holiday or business trips for shorter durations.



gap years, Backpackers and Career break

Usually couples or individuals requiring cover for longer term overseas trips of 2 months or more.


Sports & Adventures

skiing, snowboarding, climbing and more

We offer four policies for people travelling overseas, requiring cover for specific sports and activities.